I will sail my vessel, till the river runs dry. Like the bird upon the wind these waters are my sky. I will never reach my destination
If I never try. So I will sail my vessel Til the river runs dry.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I May Never See Tomorrow


I may never see tomorrow
There's no written guarantee
And things that happened yesterday
Belong to history.


I cannot predict the future
I cannot change the past
I have just the present moments
I must treat them as my last.


I must use this moment wisely
For it soon will pass away
And be lost forever
As part of yesterday.


I must exercise compassion
Help the fallen to their feet
Be a friend unto the friendless
Make an empty life complete.


The unkind things I do today
May never be undone
And friendships that I fail to win
May nevermore be won.


I may not have another chance
On bended knee to pray
And I thank God with a humble heart
For giving me this day.

Unknown
Life in the fast lane.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing good inspirational messages. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete