I will sail my vessel, till the river runs dry. Like the bird upon the wind these waters are my sky. I will never reach my destination
If I never try. So I will sail my vessel Til the river runs dry.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A place of refuge...

~ Angelito G. Belmonte

Things get tougher everyday
Challenges keeps blocking our way
Sometimes we tend to give up
And forget the blessings from above.

Whenever problems come along
Our reaction is to get rid, not too long
‘Cause we afraid of the consequences
But sometimes these came from our follies.

If only we can recall
What God gave us all
Beautiful things around the world
For us to wonder and behold.

Life is a wonderful journey
As suggested by everybody
We all just need to be aware
Experiences taught us well.

A place of refuge, we need to have
For us to have peace inside
Just look from the heaven above
Things manifested in us.

A place of refuge is within
Just be sensitive in our feelings
Blessings of serenity is within
Its ourselves, place like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment